Pressed metal feature ceiling in centre of room
The Woodwards wanted to have a beautiful pressed metal central feature in their room but they
wanted to incorporate VJ boards into the feature too. These photos show how they did it.
- Ply is installed first
- The central pressed metal panels are then nailed up
- VJ boards are cut to size and they are installed along with the pressed metal cornice
- A trim is installed between the pressed metal and the VJ's
- Cornice mitre accessories hide the corner joins in the cornice
- A trim was installed around the very edges of the feature
- Painting was the next job
- Finally the light fitting is attached
An outstanding job was done.
To view other projects click on Client's pressed metal projects